EXPERT HELP AT THE WRITE PLACE
Our Writing Specialists and Consultants are professors at King’s. They offer their expertise to students who want to develop writing and language skills needed for success at the university level.
WRITING SPECIALISTS CAN HELP YOU
- explore cultural assumptions within texts.
- learn how to analyze texts and decipher complex sentences
- learn to identify and correct specific grammar issues
- develop proficiency in Canadian academic English
- learn how to assess the relevance of library resources for a project
- become efficient readers by discovering the common structures of texts
- ask questions that will lead to deeper, more critical thinking
To book an appointment with Writing Specialists Dr. Jenny Ingrey, Prof. Patrick Morley, Prof. Sheri Henderon, and Prof. Aleks Franiczek, log in to kings.mywconline.com and choose the schedule titled Writing Specialist schedule.
To book an appointment with Writing Consultants Prof. Aaron Keeler, Prof. Patrick Morley, and Dr. Emily Pez log in to kings.mywconline.com and choose the schedule titled Write Place Tutor/Consultant schedule.