Our Writing Specialists and Consultants are professors at King’s. They offer their expertise to students who want to develop writing and language skills needed for success at the university level.
Writing Specialists can help you
- learn how to analyze texts and decipher complex sentences
- learn to identify and correct specific grammar issues
- develop proficiency in Canadian English
- learn how to assess the relevance of library resources for a project
- become efficient readers by discovering the common structures of texts
- ask questions that will lead to deeper, more critical thinking
- explore cultural assumptions within texts.
Writing Specialists Dr. Jenny Ingrey, Dr. Emily Pez, Prof. Patrick Morley, Prof. Aleks Franiczek, and Dr. Jeremy Colangelo are in Room SA 152. To book an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (519) 433-3491 ext. 4475.
Writing Consultants Prof. Aaron Keeler, Prof. Patrick Morley, Dr. Emily Pez, Ms. Lisa Kovac, and Prof. Aleks Franiczek are available at The Write Place (KC113). To book an appointment, email email@example.com or call (519) 433-3491 ext. 4475, or drop in at KC113.