Well done, Mustangs!
- Epp Team Relay win gold at men’s Fencing Championship
- Mustangs earn silver at OUA figure skating championship
- Women's hockey takes silver at U SPORTS Women's Hockey Championship
- Women's volleyball team wins bronze at OUA
- Mustangs men’s team finishes 6th at U Sports Swimming Championship
- Men's volleyball team makes it to OUA quarter-finals
- Football team wins the national championship and bring home the Vanier Cup
- Gold in Women's Rowing at the National Championships
- Gold in Men's Lacrosse at the National Championship
- Women's Soccer are 4th in Canada
King’s is proud to be the home of more than 160 student athletes in a wide variety of varsity sports and teams. King’s students can participate in intramurals at both King’s and Western. There are a variety of recreational options on campus including fitness classes, yoga, sports equipment for borrowing and more.
To learn more about the Mustangs teams and schedules: http://www.westernmustangs.ca/