If transferring from an Ontario college or university, transcripts may be electronically submitted through the Ontario University Application Centre (OUAC). If you are a current Ontario high school student applying through the OUAC 101 application, your grades will be submitted automatically.

Please have any additional supporting documents sent to:

Enrolment Services
King’s University College
266 Epworth Avenue
London ON, N6A 2M3

We encourage prospective students to apply as soon as possible to allow for processing time of their applications.