Information and Resources
- Want to speak to an upper-year Psychology student about the Psychology programs and experience at King's? Contact this year's Psychology Faculty Representative by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Want to get more involved in Psychology at King's? Join the King's Psychology Association, an academic club that hosts a variety of psychology-related events each year aimed at connecting students with faculty and one another in order to make the most of the psychology experience at King's. If you have questions about joining or what goes on in the club, please email email@example.com.
- Here's a helpful guide outlining some of the key graduate and professional programs for psych grads, with lots of helpful info on the programs available and the applications processes. (Dr. Laura Melnyk has created a very helpful resource to help you prepare.)
- Volunteering at the university or in the community to gain valuable experience.
- Information for students about planning a career in Psychology, from the Canadian Psychological Association
Planning a Career in Psychology
- Need help with conducting research in psychology? The King’s library has a wonderful resource for you.
- Canadian Psychological Association
- American Psychological Association