The Annual Giving program provides you, our alumni, parents, faculty, staff, and friends with the opportunity to support King’s University College throughout the year. Now, more than ever, King’s students need you.
The pandemic continues to have a significant impact on the health, finances, and social activities of King's students. Not only have their studies been disrupted, but also many have lost jobs or job prospects, raising concerns about their financial circumstances and their academic future. They are worrying about paying tuition, increasing their student debt, or how they will cover current living expenses.
If you are able, please consider a gift to support one of this important programs:
Student Emergency Fund
Help students who are struggling with rent, food purchases, online learning needs, and other essential costs during the pandemic.
Give hard-working students the helping hand they need to succeed in many different ways - from tuition assistance for those who need it most, to recognition for remarkable academic achievements and community service. In addition to already established named and general awards, we are currently investing in:
- Disability Studies Awards - supporting students making the world a more inclusive place for disability
- Social Work Awards for Student Parents - supporting Social Work students who are single parents or supporting dependents
- MSW Class of 2021 Awards - supporting BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour) Master of Social Work students
- Indigenous Student Awards - supporting Indigenous students in reaching their highest potential
Mental Health Services
Support learners who are stressed due to a move away from home, an unfamiliar environment, new relationships, heavy workloads, pressure to succeed, financial concerns, and more.
Supporting the King’s Fund provides the Foundation with the necessary flexibility to address immediate needs and emerging priorities of the College. Gifts to the King’s Fund support:
- Academic scholarships
- Financial need based bursaries
- Enhanced study space and student resources
Your donation can change a life!
In times like this, we’re reminded of how interconnected we all are. Thank you for being part of our community. Without you, none of it is possible.
Charitable Registration #: 88550 8788 RR0001