The King’s Information Technology Services Help Desk is open to all faculty, staff, and students.
If you're looking for assistance with technology, please proceed with one of the options below.
Submit a Ticket
- General inquiries can often get a response throughout the week and on weekends by submitting a ticket.
- Submitting a ticket ensures your issue will receive prompt attention in our queue.
- When we are available, a help desk technician can assist you via live chat.
- Click the chat button in the bottom right of this page!
- For phone support call 519-518-0526 or 1-800-265-4406 x7100
- Please leave a voice message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
- 9 am - 4:30 pm Monday - Friday
- Classroom support available while classes are running
- There are times our staff are called away to assist classrooms or offices. Should our door be locked, please call and leave a voice message for a prompt response.
- The helpdesk is located in Wemple Hall’s lower floor in room W047. Look for the signs in the hallway!