Transcripts and Documents

You must provide official transcripts from all previous institutions attended (secondary and post-secondary).


Forms and submissions that may be required during your application process.

Transfer/Advanced Credit

Are you interested in transferring credits that you have earned at other institutions to King's in order to be granted advanced standing or an exemption?

English Proficiency

Students admitted to King's University College must be proficient in written and spoken English. Applicants for whom English is not their first language and who have not lived or studied in an English language environment for a period of at least 4 years will be required to write an english proficiency test.