Research Grants Committee
Prior to completing and uploading any of the following forms, please read the Policies for Research Grants and Course Buy-Outs. Further information on the reimbursement of expenses, including for Research Grants, can be found in the Expense Reimbursement Manual.
RESEARCH GRANTS APPLICATION (All applicants applying for a new grant must use this revised, on-line form)
- Research Grants Top-Up Form (2nd Round: October 15th deadline).
Note: This form is to be used in the October round only, if a grant was allocated in March. If the applicant did not apply for a grant in March, or failed to receive one, then they should use the above RGA form rather than this top-up form.
- Research Grants Expense Reimbursement
- Research Grants Report (Deadline: March 15th deadline)
Note: To be submitted no later than March 15, or the first business day thereafter. If you are applying for a new King’s University College Research Grant, this information must be included in the designated area of the RGA form.
- Policies for Research Grants and Course Buyouts for Major Grant Holders
Form for Course Buy-Out
Deadline: Submit hard copy to Chair, Research Grants Committee, by June 15th (or first Monday, if falling on the weekend)
Application for Research Grant Renewal (All applicants applying for a renewal of their existing grant must use this revised, on-line form)
- Application Guidelines and Application for Research Grants in Lieu of Salary
- Policy for Travel Reimbursement
- Contract for research assistants (includes rate of pay)
Fillable PDF's MUST be filled out using Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader version 9 or greater. CLICK HERE for Instructions on using and saving fillable PDFs