Here are some tips to help you find your destination at King’s.
Here is a list of the acronyms often used in room designations:
- BH – Broughdale Hall
- CCL – Cardinal Carter Library
- DL – Dante Lenardon Hall
- FB – Faculty Building
- KC – Darryl J. King Student Life Centre (also referred to as the SLC)
- LH – Elizabeth A. “Bessie” Labatt Hall
- SA – South Annex
- W – Monsignor Wemple Hall
- The first number in the room code tells you what floor it is on. For example the room KC003, the first zero means it is on the basement floor. KC113 is on the main floor.
- Reception located on the main level in Wemple can assist you with finding a location.
- Visit Campus maps for more information.