Get ready to save on car, home, condo and tenant insurance with preferred rates through the TD Insurance Meloche Monnex Program
As a trusted partner, the TD Insurance Meloche Monnex Program is dedicated to helping King's University College alumni get access to preferred insurance rates. These preferred rates are available on car, home, condo and tenant coverage. TD Insurance is the leading direct response insurance group in Canada†, offering quality insurance products for over 65 years. From getting a quote to filing a claim, their knowledgeable advisors will help you find options that are right for you.
Here are a few ways your savings can add up:
- Bundling your car and home, condo or tenant insurance together
- Insuring more than one vehicle, or including a motorcycle, ATV, or snowmobile
- Owning a hybrid or electric vehicle recognized by the Insurance Bureau of Canada
- Having a connected burglar or fire alarm
- Living in a newly built home
- Your home is free of a mortgage or secured line of credit
Plus, the TD Insurance Meloche Monnex Affinity Program helps support alumni activities. A win-win for you and your school.
Feel confident your coverage fits your needs.
Get a TD Insurance Meloche Monnex quote now by visiting www.tdinsurance.com/KINGSCOLLEGE or calling 1-866-293-9730.
†Ranks based on data available from OSFI, Insurers, Insurance Bureau of Canada, and Provincial Regulators, as at December 31, 2017.
King's University College alumni can enjoy premium savings and a simpler application process on eligible TD Term Life Insurance.
TD Life Insurance Company has been helping to protect Canadians for over 20 years with simple insurance products. They offer professional and personalized insurance advice from their salaried life licensed advisors to help you determine the right amount of insurance coverage within your budget. From getting a quote to assistance with submitting a claim, their knowledgeable advisors will help you find the options that are right for you. As a trusted partner, the TD Life and Health Insurance Affinity Program gives King's University College alumni premium savings on eligible TD Term Life Insurance.
Take advantage of the features included with TD Term Life Insurance options.
- You could get a quote in one minute
- Application process could take less than 10 minutes
- King's University College alumni save 5% on 10- or 20-year TD Term Life insurance premiums
- Save a total of 10% on your premiums if you are also an existing TD Insurance Home or Auto customer or TD Wealth client
- Fixed monthly or annual cost over the entire length of your term1
- Automatic renewal at the end of 10- and 20-year plans without medical exams or questions until you turn 80 years old2
- Option to convert 10- and 20-year plans to permanent coverage any time before you turn 69 years old
- Coverage of up to $10 million
Help take care of your loved ones who depend on you
Apply for life insurance with TD Term Life Insurance and find out right away if you’re approved for up to $500,000 in coverage. Feel confident knowing life insurance coverage can help protect your family's financial future. Should you pass away, your beneficiaries receive a tax-free lump sum benefit payment. They can use it to help replace lost income, maintain their standard of living, pay for your children’s education, pay off debt and cover your final expenses.
Plus, the TD Life and Health Insurance Affinity Program helps support student activities. A win-win for you and your school.
Feel confident your Term Life Insurance coverage fits your needs. Get a TD Term Life Insurance quote now by calling 1-866-883-5647 or visiting https://www.tdinsurance.com/products-services/life-insurance/kingscollege-termlife
1 Rates are guaranteed not to increase for the length of your term, regardless of changes to your age or health.
2 Premiums increase when your term renews.
3 Subject to underwriting. Preferred rates are available to customers who apply for more than $500,000 of coverage. Preferred rates also depend on your health, lifestyle and other factors. Some restrictions may apply. Please call us to learn more about preferred rates.
TD Term Life Insurance is an individual life insurance plan underwritten by TD Life Insurance Company. Not available to residents of the province of Quebec. Some restrictions may apply. See Insurance Policy for coverage details, including limitations and exclusions.
Health and Dental coverage to fit your needs
Our trusted affinity program partner, TD Insurance, is now offering Health and Dental benefits1 for King's University College alumni. You can choose prescription drug coverage, dental coverage, or a combination of both. Vision and extended health care options (registered massage therapists, physiotherapists, acupuncturists, naturopaths, osteopaths, psychologists, social workers, chiropractors and more, depending on the plan you choose) are also available.
Key features of the Health and Dental plans:
- Guaranteed acceptance2 – No medical questions or exams when you apply for most plans.
- No waiting period – Your coverage starts the first of the month following approval of your application.
- Benefits for life – Once your application is approved you have coverage for as long as you need it (and your payments are made)
- Hassle-free claims – Most prescription drug, dental, vision and extended health care claims can be processed instantly using your benefits card (other claims can be reimbursed quickly with direct deposit to your bank account so no more waiting for a cheque in the mail!).
- Tax advantages – If you’re self-employed or a small business owner, your Health and Dental payments may be a tax-deductible business expense.
- Continued coverage3 – If you’re losing employer group benefits within 90 days you can choose from one of four plans
Take advantage of your King's University College benefits today! Simply call TD Insurance at 1-866-883-5647 for a quote.
TD Insurance licensed advisors offer professional and personalized insurance advice to help you determine the right coverage for your needs.
Plus, the TD Insurance Affinity Program helps support alumni activities.
Feel confident with Health and Dental coverage to suit your needs. Get a no-obligation quote now by calling 1-866-883-5647.
1 Health Assist is an individual insurance plan underwritten by Green Shield Canada (GSC). Not available to residents of the province of Quebec. Some restrictions may apply. See Insurance Policy for coverage details, including limitations and exclusions.
2 Acceptance is guaranteed for select plans as long as GSC receives the initial payment; other plans require completion of a health questionnaire and medical underwriting. Any other eligibility requirements? Just easy ones. To be eligible to apply for Health Assist plans, you must be a Canadian resident with valid provincial health insurance coverage.
3 Available on Health Assist LINK plans; to apply you must be under 80 years of age and Green Shield Canada must receive your application within 90 days of your group coverage end date.
*TD Insurance means TD Life Insurance Company.
Help protect you and your family when traveling with the TD Insurance Meloche Monnex Wide Horizons Solution® plan.
Benefits at a glance:
- No age limit, no medical questionnaire
- Up to $5 million in emergency travel medical coverage
- Treatment of dental accidents up to $5,000
- Meals and accommodation up to $5,000
- Incidental expenses up to $1,250
- Trip cancellation up to $2,500 per person; maximum $5,000 per family for each annual period of coverage
- Trip interruption up to $5,000 per person, per covered trip
- Assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, free of charge anywhere in the world
Visit us at www.tdinsurance.com/affinitytravel for more information or call us at 1-833-962-1143 to get a quote or to purchase travel insurance.
Monday to Friday 8 am to 8 pm EST
Saturday 9 am to 5 pm EST