Office: W002 (Wemple Hall - back door by the elevator)
Phone: 519 433-3491 Ext. 4315
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday
9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Mail Drop Off
- Resident Mail Services
- Intercampus Mail Delivery
- Shipping and Receiving
- Lost and Found
Couriers are only accepted M-F, 9am-4:30pm. For resident students who receive or are expecting to receive a courier package, a note will be placed in your mailbox when your package arrives.
Lost and Found
- Please check Lost and Found frequently for your missing items.
- It is a good idea to label your textbooks, belongings, etc. to ensure their return if lost.
Mail Services and Inter-campus Mail
Leaves the College Monday to Friday daily at 11:30 a.m.
SCANTRON BASIC/FREE SCANNING SERVICE:
- All scantron forms MUST be dropped off at Central Services (W002).
- Scantron forms are available in Central Services (W002) or complete the Basic Service Request Form
- The scantron form includes basic instruction at the top. More detailed information below.
- Processing Time is 24 hours
- General Information: http://wts.uwo.ca/scanex/
*IMPORTANT: COMPLETED SCANTRONS ARE NOW SENT TO YOUR MAILBOX.