Office: W002 (Wemple Hall - back door by the elevator)
Phone: 519 433-3491 Ext. 7500
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday
9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Mail Drop Off
- Resident Mail Services
- Intercampus Mail Delivery
- Shipping and Receiving
Couriers deliveries are accepted M-F, 9am-4:30pm. Any courier packages for resident students will be accepted and an email will be sent when the package has been processed and is ready for pickup.
Mail Services and Inter-campus Mail
Canada Post and various couriers drop off and pickup mail throughout the day, Monday to Friday 9am-4:30pm. The intercampus mail leaves Central Services around 10am daily for delivery to Dante Lenardon Hall, Library and Labatt Hall.
SCANTRON BASIC/FREE SCANNING SERVICE:
- Completed scantrons can be dropped off at Central Services (W002) in Wemple Hall for midday drop-off and pick-up at UWO, Monday – Friday only.
- Scantron forms are available in Central Services (W002) or can be found on UWO’s scantron webpage here.
- Any scantrons dropped off at UWO by a faculty member must also be picked up by that faculty member, unless a special request is made to email@example.com.
- Once scantrons have been processed by UWO and delivered back to Central Services, you will receive an email notification from firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that your scantrons have been placed in the intercampus mail to your mailbox. Please allow 24 hours for your scantrons to get to your mailbox.
- For any questions on how to complete scantrons or how to use the scantron file, please check the UWO scantron webpage here and/or contact the scantron office at UWO.