Centre for Advanced Research in Catholic Thought
What is the Centre for Advanced Research in Catholic Thought?
We are a centre of research at King’s University College committed to supporting research excellence among the Catholic theology faculty at King’s and to contributing to the Catholic intellectual project in academia in general. Our foci are topics of contemporary academic and cultural concern within Catholic Theology and the corollary disciplines of Catholic Philosophy, Catholic Ethics, Church History, and Biblical Studies. We engage these topics through monitoring new and emerging research in Catholic thought, advising the Library on making such literature available to students and scholars, organizing and hosting conferences, lectures, seminars, and symposia gathering scholars from throughout North America and beyond, and maintaining a website for the dissemination of research and publicizing of activities and initiatives of the Centre.
- Carolyn Chau, Ph.D., Director
- Mark Yenson, Ph.D., Associate Director
- Julius-Kei Kato, Ph.D., Communications Officer
- Andrea DiGiovanni, Board Member
- John Dool, Ph.D., Board Member
- Victoria Goldsack, Board Member (Student Council Representative)
- John Heng, Board Member
- Allyson Larkin, Ph.D., Board Member
- Jim Panchaud, Board Member
- Robert Ventresca, Ph.D,, Board Member
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org