International Students arriving from outside Canada
Current federal Covid-19 regulations require students coming from outside Canada to self-isolate for 14 days. See Canada’s Self–Isolation information.
King’s has made arrangements for residence and non-residence students to have access to a transportation and self-isolation service through Maple Assist. Residents can also make their own self-isolation plan, with certain requirements for authorization to move into residence. More information can be found here.
Currently, in addition to requiring a valid study permit or a port of entry letter of introduction (study permit approval) before or on March 18, 2020, students arriving internationally are required to provide documentation that indicates that their study in Canada is deemed essential
For further information about documentation required to enter Canada please contact King’s International at email@example.com
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- For up-to-date information related to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, inlcuding details on the impact of coronavirus on services and specific reference to travel restrictions and exemptions, visit the IRCC website
- For more COVID-19 information, please visit COVID-19 Updates @ King’s https://www.kings.uwo.ca/covid-19/
- For Frequently Asked Questions realted to COVID-19 please visit our FAQ page - https://www.kings.uwo.ca/covid-19/faq/
(for questions specific to International students, select the International filter)
Have questions about the upcoming school year?
About your new journey at King's as an International student?
Submit your questions to our story at @kings_intl every Tuesday on Instagram and join us virtually on Wednesdays where we answer all your questions!
King's International offers a variety of programs and services for both international and domestic students. These services include:
- International Student Services and Orientation
- Immigration Advising
- Peer Guide Program
- Outgoing and Incoming Exchange
- International Partner Liaison
- International Student Programming
- Support for International Summer Programs
- International Risk Management
- Pre-Departure Sessions & Support for International Experiential Learning
Discover learning opportunities at King’s partner universities worldwide. Transfer credits from abroad to your King’s degree.
Exchange information for students coming from partner universities abroad (Students coming to King’s)
Linda Weber, Amna Wasty and Olivia Yusuf are available for advising and support. They organize international student programs and provide information on how to study or volunteer abroad. Advising is available for matters pertaining to communication with your home/partner institution, international services and programs or cultural/personal adjustment. If you need assistance with any of these matters (or if you are not sure where to go for assistance) please contact King's International to schedule an appointment.
Email: King's International
Phone: 519-433-3491 ext. 4623
You can also contact Linda, Amna and Olivia individually or come by the office during daily drop in hours from 2:00-3:00pm.
Alumni Court 220
|Dr. Linda Weber,
Manager, King's International
Office: Alumni Court
Phone: 519-433-3491ext. 4363
|Amna Wasty, M.A.
Exchange and International Student Advisor, King's International
Office: Alumni Court 220A
Phone: 519-433-3491 ext. 4589
International Programs Coordinator, King's International
Office: Alumni Court 220
Phone: 519-433-3491 ext. 4623