Courses and Enrolment Forms
Course Change Form
Submit your Course Change (Add/Drop) Form to the Academic Dean’s Office at King’s. Be sure to pay attention to Add/Drop deadlines.
- Please bring your completed form to the Academic Dean's Office.
- For information on course drop deadlines click here.
- Download the Course Change Form (pdf)
Letter of Permission Form
All Letters of Permission must be approved by the Academic Dean’s Office at King’s.
- Please bring your completed form to an Academic Counsellor in the Academic Dean's Office. For more information on a Letter of Permission click here.
- Download the Letter of Permission form here (pdf)
Request for Statement Letter
Announcing Important Changes to our Official Letters:
The following changes are being implemented to address the increasing volume of letter requests received, while also providing students with more timely access to the information they need.
Requests for Verification of Enrolment Letters can now be submitted directly on your Student Centre under Academics > Documentation > Official Western Letters. The processing fee for these letters is $8.00 per request, and the resulting PDF will immediately be sent to the email address you provide on the request once the online payment has been processed. Please note that in some circumstances, Verification of Enrolment Letters must be generated manually, and as such, a processing time of 4-5 business days is expected. For more information and instructions, including details on eligibility and acceptable payment methods, please see the following link: https://www.registrar.uwo.ca/services/official_western_letters.html.
IMPORTANT: To obtain a verification of enrollment letter as a PDF, full-time students must be registered in a minimum of 3.5 courses; part-time students must be registered in at least one course.
For all other letter types (see list below for examples), please submit your request using the online form linked below.
An Official King's Statement Letter is a signed document prepared by Enrolment Services to be used for various purposes, including:
- COVID19 International Student Return to Canada Letter
- Verification of upcoming graduation (known as Letters of Eligibility to Graduate; provided by the Academic Dean’s Office)
- Courses taken extra to a degree (e.g. QECO letters for teachers)
- Verification of transfer credits for CPA (accreditation purposes)
- Proof of graduation (post adjudication)
- Visa letters (for international students)
- Verification of completed Intent to Register (for following year)