Courses and Enrolment Forms
Course Change Form
Submit your Course Change (Add/Drop) Form to the Academic Dean’s Office at King’s. Be sure to pay attention to Add/Drop deadlines.
- Please bring your completed form to the Academic Dean's Office.
- For information on course drop deadlines click here.
- Download the Course Change Form (pdf)
Letter of Permission Form
All Letters of Permission must be approved by the Academic Dean’s Office at King’s.
- Please bring your completed form to an Academic Counsellor in the Academic Dean's Office. For more information on a Letter of Permission click here.
- Download the Letter of Permission form here (pdf)
Request for Statement Letter
An Official King's Statement Letter is a signed document prepared by Enrolment Services to be used for various purposes, including:
- COVID19 International Student Return to Canada Letter
- Proof of current or past enrollment
- Verification of upcoming graduation
- Courses taken extra to a degree (e.g. QECO letters for teachers)
- Verification of transfer credits for CPA (accreditation purposes)
- Proof of graduation (post adjudication)
- Visa letters (for international students)
- Verification of completed Intent to Register (for following year)