Courses and Enrolment Forms
Course Change Form
Submit your Course Change (Add/Drop) Form to the Academic Dean’s Office at King’s. Be sure to pay attention to Add/Drop deadlines.
- Please bring your completed form to the Academic Dean's Office.
- For information on course drop deadlines click here.
- Download the Course Change Form (pdf)
Letter of Permission Form
All Letters of Permission must be approved by the Academic Dean’s Office at King’s.
- Please bring your completed form to an Academic Counsellor in the Academic Dean's Office. For more information on a Letter of Permission click here.
- Download the Letter of Permission form here (pdf)
Request for Statement Letter
An Official King's Statement Letter is a document prepared and sealed by Enrolment Services to be used for various purposes, including:
- Proof of current or past enrollment
- Verification of upcoming graduation
- Courses taken extra to a degree (e.g. QECO letters for teachers)
- Statement of current fees or past fees paid
- Degree Verification
- Visa letters (for international students, must be indicated on form)