To write examinations with Accessibility Services, King's University College or Examination Services at Western University, students must have met with an Accessibility Counsellor to request accommodations for the current academic session.

Please note that the online process for requesting exams will be consistent for all courses, however, King's courses will be accommodated at Accessibility Services King's, whereas Western, Brescia, Huron and On-Line (Distance Studies) courses will be accommodated through Examination Services, at Western.

Please notify your Accessibility Counsellor if you add or drop a course.

Please understand that you may be prohibited from writing exams with Accessibility Services King's or Examination Services at Western if you commit a scholastic offence or violate the Code of Student Conduct.