To write examinations with Accessibility Services, King's University College or Examination Services at Western University, new students must have met with an Accessibility Counsellor to request accommodations for the current academic session.  Returning students must have completed their Request for Continuing Accommodation.

Please note that the online process for requesting exams will be consistent for all courses, however, King's courses will be accommodated at Accessibility Services King's, whereas Western, Brescia, Huron and On-Line (Distance Studies) courses will be accommodated through Examination Services, at Western.

Please notify your Accessibility Counsellor if you add or drop a course.

Accommodated Exam Sign Up

Please understand that you may be prohibited from writing exams with Accessibility Services King's or Examination Services at Western if you commit a scholastic offence or violate the Code of Student Conduct.