Part One - Pulse Secure
If you've previously connected to ROAMS, skip to step 4.
1. Download and install the Pulse Secure app for your operating system here: https://www.kings.uwo.ca/its/resources/
2. Start Pulse Secure and create a new connection by selecting New or the + (plus) symbol.
3. In the Server URL field enter remote-gate.uwo.ca/kings and save the connection.
4. Start the connection from step 3 in Pulse Secure and enter your UWO username and password when prompted.
Part Two - Remote Desktop
Make sure you've already connected to Pulse Secure before proceeding.
1. In Windows, search for and start Remote Desktop Connection.
2. When prompted for a Computer name, enter your desktop's computer name (usually yourUsername.kc.uwo.ca)
3. When prompted to log in make sure you are manually entering your remote computer's username and password.
1. Go to the AppStore and install Microsoft Remote Desktop 10.
2. In Microsoft Remote Desktop 10, add a connection by pressing Add Desktop or the + (plus) symbol.
3. Enter your PC name as yourUsername.kc.uwo.ca and enter anything you'd like for Friendly name. Click Add.
4. When prompted to log in make sure you are manually entering your remote computer's username and password.