CEGEP students in the pre-university program must complete a minimum of 12 academic semester credits to qualify for admission consideration to a first-year program at King's. A minimum overall average of 79.5% is required in order to be considered for admission. Students who are registered in or have completed Year Two in the pre-university program may be eligible for transfer credit consideration.
The awarding of transfer credit is at the discretion of the Registrar's Office. This decision is based upon:
- the program of study in CEGEP;
- a minimum overall average of 75 per cent in those courses for which transfer credit consideration is given.
Conditional transfer credit may be awarded for courses in which students are currently registered.
Additional Admissions Information:
- Physical Education is not included in the calculation of your admission average and cannot be used as one of your minimum 12 academic semester credits.
- If a course has been taken more than once, the highest reported successful grade in the course will be used in the calculation of your admission average.
- King's University College at Western University will extend automatic alternate offers of admission. If you applied for a limited enrolment program ie. (BMOS) and do not meet our minimum requirements you will be considered for the Faculty of Social Science or Arts.