Students admitted to King's University College must be proficient in written and spoken English. Applicants for whom English is not their first language and who have not lived or studied in an English language environment for a period of at least 3 years will be required to write one of the following tests:

IRCC (Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada) requires that students applying for a student visa using the SDS (Student Direct Stream) must provide IELTS scores to demonstrate English language proficiency. The other English language tests are not accepted for this visa process by the Canadian government.