General Certificate of Education
If you are currently completing A-Level courses, please see requirements below:
- A minimum average between “B” and “C” in 3 distinct A-Levels (or 4 AS-Levels)
- Proof of English Language Proficiency if English is not your first language
- Self-Reported Grade Form can be submitted once predicted grades are received.
How do we make offers of admission?
- We will consider your application if you have all minimum requirements. For the best chance of admission, you’ll usually need predicted results of at least BCC.
- Students may complete an Applicant Profile (which describes extenuating circumstances and extracurricular activities), which will be considered in cases where the minimum average wasn't met
Achieved at least a ‘B’ on your A-Level exams? Great! You may be able to receive transfer credit. These are credits that could count towards your degree at King’s University College at Western University.
|Subject||Western Credit||Credit Weight|
|Art (Art & Design)||Visual Arts 1020||1.0|
|Biology||Biology 1001A and 1002B||1.0 (0.5 each)|
|Chemistry||Chemistry 1301A and 1302B||1.0 (0.5 each)|
|Computing||Computer Science 1026A and 1027B||1.0 (0.5 each)|
|English Language||Not Eligible|
|English Literature||English 1020E||1.0|
|Geography||Geography 1300A and 1400F||1.0 (0.5 each)|
|French||French 1910 or 1900E||1.0|
|Further Math||Math 1229A/B||0.5|
|Physical Education||Kinesiology 1020 TRN*||1.0|
|Physics||Physics 1101A and 1102B||1.0 (0.5 each)|
|Psychology||Psychology 1020 TRN*||1.0|
|Religious Studies||Religious Studies 1023E||1.0|
|Sociology||Sociology 1020 or 1021E||1.0|