Third Party Sponsored Students
If your tuition will be paid by a Third Party Sponsor you must do the following:
- Contact your sponsor, and ask them to send King's University College a letter stating that you are sponsored for the upcoming academic year, and what fees your sponsorship will cover. Please have them forward this letter to Student Financial Services (266 Epworth Ave., London, ON N6A 2M3), fax (519-963-0975), or email email@example.com .
- Upon receipt of your sponsorship letter, Student Financial Services will send an official invoice directly to your sponsor
- Please Note: It is your responsibility, as the student, to follow up with your sponsor and ensure that your account is paid in full no later than August 15. Standard late payment fees will apply to outstanding accounts after the due date.
- Any residual balance, not covered by the sponsor, is the responsibility of the student.
- Any tuition refunds will be returned directly to the sponsor within 6 - 8 weeks, unless the student is an OSAP student.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding Third Party Sponsorship, please contact Student Financial Services at 519-433-3491 ext. 4319