View available payment plans

Summer 2024


Fall/Winter Canadian 2023-2024

Fall/Winter International 2023-2024


Who Pays Domestic Tuition Fees?

  • Verified Canadian Citizens, Permanent Residents, Protected Persons, Convention Refugees and persons registered as an Indian within the meaning of the Indian Act are charged Canadian/Domestic Tuition Fees
  • In some cases, International students may request an exemption to pay Canadian/Domestic tution fees 
  • To view the eligibility criteria and a list of acceptable documentation, please check here.
  • King's students should submit their request and appropriate documentation to Enrollment Services, Room W104 in Wemple Hall. Alternatively, this information can be submitted via email to


Who Pays Non-Ontario Domestic Tuition Fees?

  • Starting in May of 2023, out-of-province students will be subject to a tuition increase
  • When tuition fees are finalized for the summer and Fall/Winter terms, a separate fee schedule will be available above for Non-Ontario Domestic students 
  • In some cases, students identified as Non-Ontario residents may request an exemption to pay the Ontario Resident Tuition Rate
  • View the eligibility criteria and a list of acceptable documentation.