View available payment plans
- Summer Fee Schedules Available in Early April, please check back later
Fall/Winter Canadian 2022-2023
Fall/Winter International 2022-2023
- Undergraduate International Full Time Fees
- Undergraduate International Part Time Fees
- Undergraduate International Full Time MOS Fees
- Undergraduate International Part Time MOS Fees
- Student Activity Fees
Who Pays Domestic Tuition Fees?
- Verified Canadian Citizens, Permanent Residents, Protected Persons, Convention Refugees and persons registered as an Indian within the meaning of the Indian Act are charged Canadian/Domestic Tuition Fees
- In some cases, International students may request an exemption to pay Canadian/Domestic tution fees
- To view the eligibility criteria and a list of acceptable documentation, please check here.
- King's students should submit their request and appropriate documentation to Enrollment Services, Room W104 in Wemple Hall. Alternatively, this information can be submitted via email to email@example.com.
Who Pays Non-Ontario Domestic Tuition Fees?
- Starting in May of 2023, out-of-province students will be subject to a tuition increase
- When tuition fees are finalized for the summer and Fall/Winter terms, a separate fee schedule will be available above for Non-Ontario Domestic students
- In some cases, students identified as Non-Ontario residents may request an exemption to pay the Ontario Resident Tuition Rate
- View the eligibility criteria and a list of acceptable documentation.