- First day of work for Summer Student Employees (Work Study and IWE).
- Parking applications for the upcoming Fall/Winter term available online.
- OSAP application deadline for those students using OSAP to pay their tuition/fees.
- Deadline to submit OSAP Signature/Declaration pages and all other supporting OSAP documentation, for those students using OSAP to pay their tuition/fees.
- Scholarship/Bursary applications for the upcoming Fall/Winter term available online.
- Work Study/First Generation Work application for the upcoming Fall/Winter term available online.
- First installment of fees due for International students
August 9, 2017
- First installment of tuition and residence fees due for Domestic, non-OSAP students
August 28, 2017
- IWE application available online for Fall/Winter term.
- Last day to work for all summer student employees (Work Study and IWE)
September 22, 2017
- Health Plan opt-out deadline - Full Time students (www.studentbenefits.ca)
- Deadline to apply for the Fall/Winter IWE program.
- Scholarship/Bursary application deadline for most in-program awards at King's.
- Second installment of fees due for International students (if applicable).
- Deadline for Domestic students, starting in January, to apply for OSAP and submit all supporting documentation in order to defer the January tuition installment until OSAP is released.
January 11, 2018
- Second installment of tuition and residence fees due for Domestic non-OSAP students on Plan B.
- Fees due for those students admitted/starting in January.
February 5, 2018
- Summer student employment program applications open online
March 9, 2018
- Deadline to submit an application for the summer student employment programs
- Contract end date for the Fall/Winter Work Study, IWE and First Generation work programs