International Off-Campus Work Permit Program

Off campus work for International students is now available!  Students are responsible for obtaining their own positions.  King’s University College’s Registrar only confirms your student status.  Please obtain your forms at the web site below.  “This is a student driven program. “ Click here to read the frequently asked questions.  Please submit completed forms to the Registrar’s Office.

Visit the CIC website

International Student Services

For further information about International Student Services at King's please see our International Student Advisor, Linda Weber.  Linda is available for advisement for concerns relating to cultural adjustment and to answer any questions.  Information about the King's Peer Guide Program and upcoming International Student events are also available.

Visit the International Student Service website

International Student Financial Forms

Click on the international students’ forms link for all relevant forms.

International Health Insurance Plan

All international students are provided coverage under this plan. U.H.I.P. pays for the hospital and medical services that you and your family may need while in Canada. The premium for the coverage is added to tuition and compulsory fees and is mandatory.

For more information on UHIP, please click here