Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP): 2018-19 Application is Now Live!
Deadline to apply for King's students: June 30th for upcoming Fall/Winter term
OSAP applications for King's University College students are to be submitted to the Student Financial Services office (Wemple 144). Students needing to use OSAP funding to help pay their fees must complete the application process online by June 30th and have all supporting documentation submitted by July 15th, to ensure funding is available for September. The online OSAP application is available online here.
Students must maintain a 60% course load in first term and 60% course load in second term to meet the minimum course load requirement for OSAP. Students with a disability must maintain a minimum of 40% course load each term.
King's students applying to OSAP will need to select Western University as the institution they will be attending and select a King's program from the existing list.
For information on other government assistance programs, including Part-time Canada Student Loan, visit the OSAP website at www.ontario.ca/OSAP
If you have questions about the application, you are encouraged to either stop by Student Finance at King's or email us at email@example.com .
Full Time OSAP Deadlines:
- Applications must be submitted online or in person 60 days before the end of the students current study period.
- Supporting documentation must be submitted 40 days before the end of the students current study period.
- Requests for reviews must be submitted 40 days before the end of the students current study period.
Part Time OSAP Deadlines:
- Periods of study up to 20 weeks
- Applications and supporting documents must be received no later than 6 weeks (42 days) prior to the study period end date.
- Periods of study 21 weeks or longer
- Applications must be received no later than 60 days prior to end of study period.
- Supporting documents must be received no later than 40 days prior to the end of the study period.
- Your Social Insurance Number (SIN);
- Your Canadian, Provincial, or Territorial Government-issued identification, such as a copy of your driver's license, passport, or other government-issued photo ID; or
- Your banking information
- Your credit card number; or
- Your username or password for your NSLSC online account
If you are concerned about the contact information that you were given, please visit https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/student-financial-aid.html and confirm the correct contact information. As a reminder, if you are not comfortable faxing in your personal information, you can mail it directly to the National Student Loans Service Centre, P.O. Box 4030, Mississauga, ON L5A 4M4
- OSAP Income Change Form
- OSAP Change Form - Including Registration and Redirection
- Continuation of Interest-Free Status/Confirmation of Enrollment
- Academic Progress Summary
- Academic Edit
- OSAP Release of Information Form
- History of Canadian Residency - Student
- History of Canadian Residency - Parent
- History of Canadian Residency - Spouse
- Request for Review: Student Fixed Income Contribution
- Request for Review: Adjust Living Allowance
- Request for Review: Adjust Local Travel
- Request for Assessment on Parent's Estimated Income
- Request for Assessment on Spouse's Estimated Income
- Request for Grant Only Funding
- Disability Verification Form
- Parental Income Verification - Foreign and/or Non-Taxable Income
- Full Time OSAP Paper Application 2017-18