Add / Drop Courses
Important Add/Drop Deadlines for Fall/Winter 2019-20:
- September 13th - Last day to add a full course, a first-term half course, a first-term full course, or a full-year half course on campus and via Distance Studies.
- November 12th – Last day to drop a first-term half course or a first-term full course without academic penalty.
- November 30th – Last day to drop a full course and full-year half course without academic penalty.
- January 14th - Last day to add a second-term half course or a second-term full course.
- March 7th - Last day to drop a second-term half course or a second term full course without academic penalty.
Spring/Summer Course Registration
To enroll in courses for the Spring/Summer term, activate yourself at least 72 hours before adding courses. This is done through the Summer Activation service on Student Center (on the right side under Student Services Links > Summer and PT Activation). Spring/Summer 2020 registration (Summer Activation) will start in the last week of February 2020. Summer drop deadlines will be posted in the Summer Calendar.
Note: Please inquire with Student Financial Services regarding any financial implications prior to adding/dropping courses.