Academic Counselling Virtual Services
Specialized Academic Counselling Support for Add/Drop:
For the Add/Drop period (September 1 to 18), the Academic Counselling Helpline is going to be providing focused Add/Drop support for students with Add/Drop queries. Non-Add/Drop related queries will be addressed after September 18 - we are striving to provide all students with the support they require prior to the September 17 course add deadline.
In order to help us serve you better, please have the following ready prior to contacting the Academic Counselling Helpline:
- Your Student Number
- Your Current and Desired Degree/Module Combination
- A List of Your Add/Drop-Related Questions
- If you are going to have a person contact the Academic Counselling Helpline on your behalf, ensure you have a release of information saved on your Student Center.
Academic Counselling Helpline Hours for Add/Drop:
If you require support during the Add/Drop period, please contact our Academic Counselling Helpline directly at 519-518-2907 or at 1-800-265-4406 during the following hours.
Monday: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Your patience is appreciated as we strive to support all students through the high-volume Add/Drop period.
Fall/Winter 2020 Registration:
Enrolment appointments will be assigned within the following date ranges for the Fall/Winter 2020 term:
July 6 to July 10
July 13 to July 17
July 20 to July 24
Check your Western email account or your Student Center for your specific enrollment appointment time. Please check your adjudication comments via the Student Center by clicking “View My Grades,” “Grade Report,” selecting the previous term, and clicking “Change.”
Please see our instructions on How to Select Courses for Fall/Winter 2020. To gain an understanding of the differences between Online (650) versus Blended (270) courses please refer to our course types information sheet.
Accessing Academic Counselling Services Virtually
- If you require academic counselling, please contact the Academic Counselling Helpline.
- Before you submit a Call Back Request, please review our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Program Checklists - http://www.kings.uwo.ca/program-checklists/
- King's Timetable - https://studentservices.uwo.ca/secure/timetables/mastertt/ttindex.cfm
- Course Outlines - http://www.kings.uwo.ca/course-outlines/
- Western Academic Calendar - http://westerncalendar.uwo.ca
For course registration issues please contact
- King’s Registration Helpline at 519-433-3491