Academic Counselling Drop-in Hours
My name is Melissa Janozeski, I am third year in the Catholic Studies for Teachers and French program. ITR was very quick and easy for me, I checked off the boxes in no time!
My name is Patrick Lange and I am in my third year of Catholic Studies for Teachers. The ITR process was quick and simple for me. Just click on the Complete my Intent to Register link under Western links on the Student Centre home page. Follow the steps, fill in the blanks and I can promise that you will be done in just a few minutes!
How to make the most of drop-in academic counselling:
- Bring your Western student card to help us pull up your academic record
- Arrive early! The sign-in sheet is started up to 30 mins. before drop-in hours
- If you need academic accommodation, make sure you have the appropriate documentation
- Learn more about your degree requirements before you come in for degree advice
- Look up the checklists for your module/s posted on the relevant Department’s web page
- When choosing courses, construct a rough course timetable after searching for open classes on your Student Centre
- Read course descriptions in the Academic Calendar
2:00 - 4:00pm
2:00 - 4:00pm
2:00 - 3:30pm
February 26 - April 30
Monday and Wednesday: 5:00 - 7:00pm
If you have an urgent issue, please contact the main office for assistance as follows:
- In person - Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
- By email - Contact Us
- By phone - 519-433-3491, ext. 4406
The Academic Dean's Office is located in Dante-Lenardon Hall, with the entrance to the left of the main doorway. If you are unable to make the drop-in hours, please come to the counter to book an appointment, or complete an Appointment Request.
Do you have questions and need answers, then please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions webpage as many answers to your questions can be found there.
- Program Checklists - http://www.kings.uwo.ca/program-checklists/
- King's Timetable - www.kings.uwo.ca/timetable
- Course Outlines - http://www.kings.uwo.ca/course-outlines/
- Western Academic Calendar - http://westerncalendar.uwo.ca
For course registration issues please contact
- King’s Registration Helpline: 519-433-3491 ext. 4999 Mon-Fri, 9:00am-4:00pm
- Western’s Registration Helpline: 519-661-2100 Mon-Fri, 9:00am-4:00pm
If you are still experiencing problems, and your answer cannot be found on our website, please email us with your student number, and your inquiry.