Click here to view the King's/Western Summer Calendar
Click here to view the King's/Western Summer Timetable
Here's what you need to know:
- Activate yourself for Summer registration at least 72 hours before you want to register for courses
- Activation dates Feb 1 - July 30 at https://student.uwo.ca
- When choosing courses (https://student.uwo.ca), make sure you have the prerequisites.
- Use Degree Check 101 and program checklists to determine if the course will be useful to you for a module or to fulfill a general degree requirement.
- Spring/Summer • maximum of 2.5 courses • no more than 2.0 courses may be taken simultaneously (excluding Distance Studies courses). • if 2.0 courses are taken simultaneously, only 1.0 course may be a laboratory/tutorial course.
- Some courses fill up early; don't wait until the last day to add.
- Courses are compressed; expect to do several hours of work a week in addition to class time.
- Drop deadlines closely follow Add deadlines -- if you are not taking courses you registered for, drop them! They are NOT automatically deleted if you don't attend. See Summer School Add/Drop deadlines chart below.
- Make sure you pay your fees on time.
King's Registration Helpline: 519-433-3491, ext. 4999 (Mon-Fri from 9 am to 4:30 pm)
Main Campus Registration Helpline: 519-661-2100 (Mon-Fri 9 am to 4 pm)