Academic Dean's Office
We help students plan their programs and courses, find accurate degree information, resolve their academic issues, and develop strategies for success. Whether you are a first-year student trying to find the best match between your personal goals and our academic programs, a mid-degree student seeking advice about a problem that is affecting your studies, or a final-year student needing assurance that you have met degree requirements, you are welcome to meet a member of our team.
We are located on the ground floor of Dante Lenardon Hall. For details, see our Academic Advising page.
For answers to routine questions, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Exam Schedule - https://studentservices.uwo.ca/secure/Exams/
- Program Checklists - http://www.kings.uwo.ca/current-students/courses-enrolment/course-information/program-checklists/
- Western Academic Calendar - http://westerncalendar.uwo.ca
- Academic Consideration Requests - http://www.kings.uwo.ca/current-students/courses-enrolment/exams-and-tests/academic-consideration-requests/
- Personal Counselling - http://www.kings.uwo.ca/current-students/student-affairs/personal-counselling/
- Important Academic Dates: https://www.kings.uwo.ca/current-students/academic-resources/academic-dates-and-events/
For course registration issues please contact:
- King’s Registration Helpline: 519-433-3491 Ext. 4999.
- Western’s Registration Helpline: 519-661-2100
If you are still experiencing problems, and your answer cannot be found on our website, please contact us.