Academic Dean's Office
We help students plan their programs and courses, find accurate degree information, resolve their academic issues, and develop strategies for success. We support students throughout their degree. Our academic advisors and counsellors can help you with navigating the best match between your personal goals and our academic programs, seeking advice about a problem that is affecting your studies, or needing assurance that you have met your degree requirements.
Contacting the Academic Dean's Office
We are happy to assist you with your academic needs. We have two ways you may contact us:
Please complete the Student Intake Form. A member of our Advising Team will be in contact with you as soon as possible. Please be patient as we are experiencing a higher than normal volume of student inquiries.
Please call our Academic Counselling Helpline. We're open Monday to Friday, from 10 AM to 3 PM. Please call us directly at 519-518-2907 or toll free at 1-800-265-4406. Someone will assist you in completing the Student intake Form.
For answers to routine questions, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Exam Schedule - https://studentservices.uwo.ca/secure/Exams/
- Program Checklists - http://www.kings.uwo.ca/current-students/courses-enrolment/course-information/program-checklists/
- Western Academic Calendar - http://westerncalendar.uwo.ca
- Academic Consideration Requests - Summer Term Student Illness Reporting Tool.
- Personal Counselling - Appointment Request Form
- Important Academic Dates: https://www.kings.uwo.ca/current-students/academic-resources/academic-dates-and-events/
For course registration issues please contact:
- King’s Registration Helpline: 519-433-3491
- Western’s Registration Helpline: 519-661-2100