Academic Dean's Office
Academic Counselling Helpline Hours:
If you require support please contact our Academic Counselling Helpline directly at 519-518-2907 or at 1-800-265-4406 during the following hours.
Monday: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
We help students plan their programs and courses, find accurate degree information, resolve their academic issues, and develop strategies for success. Whether you are a first-year student trying to find the best match between your personal goals and our academic programs, a mid-degree student seeking advice about a problem that is affecting your studies, or a final-year student needing assurance that you have met degree requirements, you are welcome to meet a member of our team.
For answers to routine questions, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Exam Schedule - https://studentservices.uwo.ca/secure/Exams/
- Program Checklists - http://www.kings.uwo.ca/current-students/courses-enrolment/course-information/program-checklists/
- Western Academic Calendar - http://westerncalendar.uwo.ca
- Academic Consideration Requests - Summer Term Student Illness Reporting Tool.
- Personal Counselling - Appointment Request Form
- Important Academic Dates: https://www.kings.uwo.ca/current-students/academic-resources/academic-dates-and-events/
For course registration issues please contact:
- King’s Registration Helpline: 519-433-3491
- Western’s Registration Helpline: 519-661-2100
If you are still experiencing problems, and your answer cannot be found on our website, please contact us.