Academic Dean's Office
Academic Counselling Helpline Hours:
For the fastest service, please call our Academic Counselling Helpline. We're open Monday to Friday, from 10AM to 3 PM. Please call us directly at 519-518-2907 or toll free at 1-800-265-4406.
At this time, our focus is helping students with questions about adding and dropping courses. we will resume regular appointments with academic counsellors on January 20, 2021.
If you do not have an academic counselling question, but need assistance with adding or dropping a course. please contact Enrolment Services at 519-433-3491 extension 4999 or toll free at 1-800-265-4406 extension 4999.
If you are looking for available courses, you can check the complete Western timetable online at: studentservices.uwo.ca/secure/timetables
We help students plan their programs and courses, find accurate degree information, resolve their academic issues, and develop strategies for success. Whether you are a first-year student trying to find the best match between your personal goals and our academic programs, a mid-degree student seeking advice about a problem that is affecting your studies, or a final-year student needing assurance that you have met degree requirements, you are welcome to meet a member of our team.
For answers to routine questions, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Exam Schedule - https://studentservices.uwo.ca/secure/Exams/
- Program Checklists - http://www.kings.uwo.ca/current-students/courses-enrolment/course-information/program-checklists/
- Western Academic Calendar - http://westerncalendar.uwo.ca
- Academic Consideration Requests - Summer Term Student Illness Reporting Tool.
- Personal Counselling - Appointment Request Form
- Important Academic Dates: https://www.kings.uwo.ca/current-students/academic-resources/academic-dates-and-events/
For course registration issues please contact:
- King’s Registration Helpline: 519-433-3491
- Western’s Registration Helpline: 519-661-2100
If you are still experiencing problems, and your answer cannot be found on our website, please contact us.