Academic Dean's Office
Academic Counselling Helpline:
If you require the assistance of our Academic Counselling Team, please contact our Academic Counselling Helpline at 519-433-3491 or 1-800-265-4406 Ext. 4406.
Monday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 11:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Note: For assistance with course registration, please connect with the Registration Helpline via the Live Chat on King's Homepage.
We help students plan their programs and courses, find accurate degree information, resolve their academic issues, and develop strategies for success. Whether you are a first-year student trying to find the best match between your personal goals and our academic programs, a mid-degree student seeking advice about a problem that is affecting your studies, or a final-year student needing assurance that you have met degree requirements, you are welcome to meet a member of our team.
For answers to routine questions, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Exam Schedule - https://studentservices.uwo.ca/secure/Exams/
- Program Checklists - http://www.kings.uwo.ca/current-students/courses-enrolment/course-information/program-checklists/
- Western Academic Calendar - http://westerncalendar.uwo.ca
- Academic Consideration Requests - Summer Term Student Illness Reporting Tool.
- Personal Counselling - Appointment Request Form
- Important Academic Dates: https://www.kings.uwo.ca/current-students/academic-resources/academic-dates-and-events/
For course registration issues please contact:
- King’s Registration Helpline: Live Chat.
- Western’s Registration Helpline: 519-661-2100
If you are still experiencing problems, and your answer cannot be found on our website, please contact us.