Academic Dean's Office
We help students plan their programs and courses, find accurate degree information, resolve their academic issues, and develop strategies for success. We support students throughout their degree. Our academic advisors and counsellors can help you with navigating the best match between your personal goals and our academic programs, seeking advice about a problem that is affecting your studies, or needing assurance that you have met your degree requirements.
Academic Counselling Helpline Hours:
For the fastest service, please call our Academic Counselling Helpline. We're open Monday to Friday, from 10 AM to 3 PM. Please call us directly at 519-518-2907 or toll free at 1-800-265-4406.
If you need assistance with dropping a course, please contact Enrolment Services at 519-433-3491 extension 4999 or toll free at 1-800-265-4406 extension 4999.
If you are looking for available courses, you can check the complete Western timetable online at: studentservices.uwo.ca/secure/timetables
For answers to routine questions, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Exam Schedule - https://studentservices.uwo.ca/secure/Exams/
- Program Checklists - http://www.kings.uwo.ca/current-students/courses-enrolment/course-information/program-checklists/
- Western Academic Calendar - http://westerncalendar.uwo.ca
- Academic Consideration Requests - Summer Term Student Illness Reporting Tool.
- Personal Counselling - Appointment Request Form
- Important Academic Dates: https://www.kings.uwo.ca/current-students/academic-resources/academic-dates-and-events/
For course registration issues please contact:
- King’s Registration Helpline: 519-433-3491
- Western’s Registration Helpline: 519-661-2100