Academic Dean's Office
We help students plan their programs and courses, find accurate degree information, resolve their academic issues, and develop strategies for success. We support students throughout their degree. Our academic advisors and counsellors can help you with navigating the best match between your personal goals and our academic programs, seeking advice about a problem that is affecting your studies, or needing assurance that you have met your degree requirements.
Contacting the Academic Dean's Office
During the period of August 30, 2021 to September 17, 2021 the student intake form will not be available.
The Academic Dean's Office will be available to assist you with course selection questions via the Academic Helpline at 519-518-2907 Monday to Friday 10:00AM to 3:00PM EDT. Before you call the Helpline have you:
- Checked our Frequently Asked Questions Page?
- Reviewed the How to Select Your Courses Info Sheet?
- Reviewed your Program Checklist?
If you still have questions please call the Helpline.
Note: we will be completing program checks for graduating students only prior to September 17, 2021. If you are not graduating and would like a program check completed you may submit an Intake with that request beginning September 20, 2021.
For answers to routine questions, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Exam Schedule - https://studentservices.uwo.ca/secure/Exams/
- Program Checklists - http://www.kings.uwo.ca/current-students/courses-enrolment/course-information/program-checklists/
- Western Academic Calendar - http://westerncalendar.uwo.ca
- Academic Consideration Requests - Summer Term Student Illness Reporting Tool.
- Personal Counselling - Appointment Request Form
- Important Academic Dates: https://www.kings.uwo.ca/current-students/academic-resources/academic-dates-and-events/
For course registration issues please contact:
- King’s Registration Helpline: 519-433-3491
- Western’s Registration Helpline: 519-661-2100