Intent to Register
WHAT IS INTENT TO REGISTER?
An opportunity to share:
- Your intention to come back to study this Fall 2020 and will allow you to choose courses in June/July
- Your desired degree and program choices
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF COMPLETING YOUR ITR?
- Gives students a priority course selection appointment in the summer to choose courses for the next school year
- Ensures timely admission into programs, making your summer registration easier
- Helps King’s plan to make certain that we are offering students the best selection of courses for the Fall
HOW CAN I COMPLETE MY INTENT TO REGISTER?
Your ITR must be completed between February 1st and April 30thth
- Log in to your Student Center. Click Student Services Links — Complete My Intent to Register.
- Choose your:
- Academic load (part-time or full- time)
- Faculty (King’s University College)
- Degree type (e.g., an Honors Bachelor degree)
- Modules (e.g., an Honors Specialization in History with a Minor in Social Justice and Peace Studies)
- Second choice for degree type and module (if any)
- Confirm — and you’re done!
WHAT IF I AM NOT SURE WHAT PROGRAM TO CHOOSE?
- Take time to reflect on your passions, interests and career aspirations
- Gather as much information as possible; talk to professors, family, friends, KAMP mentors, a career counsellor, and academic advisors
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
- Submit a Call Back Request and a member of the Academic Dean's Office will call you to discuss your Intent to Register.