Intent to Register
Have you completed your Intent to Register?
Stop by the Library Circulation Desk, Enrolment Services or the Academic Dean's Office to fill out a ballot for a chance to win prizes!
WHAT IS INTENT TO REGISTER?
An opportunity to share:
- Your intention to come back to study this Fall 2020 and will allow you to choose courses in June/July
- Your desired degree and program choices
HOW CAN I COMPLETE MY INTENT TO REGISTER?
Your ITR must be completed between February 1st and March 31st
- Log in to your Student Center. Click Student Services Links — Complete My Intent to Register.
- Choose your:
- Academic load (part-time or full- time)
- Faculty (King’s University College)
- Degree type (e.g., an Honors Bachelor degree)
- Modules (e.g., an Honors Specialization in History with a Minor in Social Justice and Peace Studies)
- Second choice for degree type and module (if any)
- Confirm — and you’re done!
WHAT IF I AM NOT SURE WHAT PROGRAM TO CHOOSE?
- Take time to reflect on your passions, interests and career aspirations
- Gather as much information as possible; talk to professors, family, friends, KAMP mentors, a career counsellor, and academic advisors
- Attend Information Sessions – View our schedule of ITR events.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
- Call us at 519-433-3491 ext. 4406
- Stop by our main office in DL 104
- Send us your questions with our online submission system