A Mature Applicant is defined as a candidate for admission who:
- 21 years of age or older (in calendar year in which admission is sought);
- Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident (at time of application);
- No academic basis of admission;
- Have not normally been in full-time attendance at an educational institution in the past 4 years (3 courses/year = full-time);
- Have a minimum C average in all academic work attempted in the past 4 years (i.e. minimum C average in each course attempted).
- Will be required to provide a letter of reference;
- Will be required to submit a personal statement outlining their objective and goals.
Admission is limited to Part Time for 1 year. Part-time students work on their degree by taking 3.0 or fewer course credits at one time.
How to Apply: If you are interested in part-time studies, complete the part-time application. Click here for Part-Time Application
- March 1 - Intersession, Summer Evening, Summer Distance Studies
- May 1 - Summer Day
- July 1 - Fall/Winter Distance Studies and Part-time on campus courses
Part Time Application Fees - $58 (CDN)