Students applying to King’s University College from a College of Applied Arts and Technology (CAAT) within Canada must present one the following to be considered for admission:
- Completion of a one-year General Arts and Science Certificate, Human Services Foundation Certificate or Pre-Health Science Certificate with a minimum cumulative average of “B“
- Completion of a two or three-year CAAT diploma program with a cumulative average of "B" or better.
- Possession of these minimum requirements does not guarantee admission.
- If you are currently enrolled in an acceptable one-year certificate program at an Ontario College a conditional offer may be made based on strong first semester results. If you are in the final year of a diploma program you will be considered for conditional admission on the basis of a mid-year transcript (must include all fall semester grades).
- There are secondary school level prerequisite courses necessary to be eligible for the Management and Organizational Studies Program
- One grade 12 University Level Math course or one grade 11 University Math course with a minimum 70%.
- Possession of math prerequisite courses are not necessary for admission to King's, however, they are highly recommended for those pursuing Psychology modules. Math requirements must be completed in the first year at King's in order to progress in a Psychology module.
- Transcripts from any and all secondary and post-secondary institutions attended are required. Academic transcripts must be submitted directly to the Office of Enrolment Services at King’s University College 266 Epworth Ave. London Ontario N6A2M3
All students offered admission from a College of Applied Arts and Technology (CAAT) will have their applications assessed for transfer credit as long as they meet the following requirements:
- Have a completed, or be in the final year of, a two-year or three-year diploma program at a CAAT ;
- Met the CAAT admission requirements
- Presented a minimum final grade of 60% on each course to be considered for credit;
- Courses must be recognized as covering an acceptable amount of subject matter and meet the academic standards of King's University College.
- Fanshawe College only - Have completed a pre-approved 7000-level Western course(s) as part of their General Arts and Science - University Preparatory Studies Certificate or Diploma program.
- Credits granted may be either generic/non-specific credits or exact equivalency credits.
- Some transfer credits granted may not fit into a degree depending on the program of choice. New students will have an appointment with an Academic Counsellor for program planning in the summer prior to beginning at King’s.
- The maximum number of transfer credits available to college applicants is 5.0 credits or a full first year.
- CAAT programs that have defined Articulation Agreements may provide more transfer credit. Please see the Agreement for details.
King’s has partnered with a number of Ontario Colleges to create pathways through transfer credit agreements.
Please visit the ONTransfer website for more detailed descriptions, admission eligibility and program requirements for King’s articulation agreements. If the details of the agreements do not appear on the ONTransfer website, it could mean that the agreement is under review or being prepared for renewal. Please email the Office of Enrolment Services for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.