- Pay-per-use parking at King’s costs $8.00 per entry in lots P1, P2, and P3.
- Pay-per-use parking at King's costs $5.00 in lot P7/8 (New Lot at Huron and Colborne behind Merrymount)
- Pay-per-use parking is in operation Monday to Friday 7:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Parking Policy / Immobilized Vehicles
- Parking Fine(s) - Notice of Objection
Parking Lot Access
There are nine parking lots on the King’s University College Campus
- P1 Wemple Hall – Reserved parking and pay-per-use parking after 3:00 p.m. $8 entry.
- P2 East Lot – Student permits available for off-campus students and pay-per-use parking. $8 entry.
- P3 Library – Pay-per-use on a first-come basis. $8 entry.
- P4 Dante Lenardon Hall – Reserved parking.
- P5 Meadowdown – Student permits available for residence and limited off campus students.
- P6 Broughdale Hall – Student permits available for off-campus students.
- P7/P8 St. Thomas Aquinas House - Pay-per-use on a first-come basis. $5 entry.
- P9 King's Commons - Student permits for King's Commons residents and off campus students.
Student - Guaranteed Parking Permits
A limited number of guaranteed parking permits are available for purchase by students. Permits are sold for lots P2-East Lot, P5-Meadowdown/Residence Lot and P6-Broughdale Hall on a first-come first-serve basis. New for 19-20, the parking application and payment system is now entirely online. Students with a transponder from a previous academic year at King's will be asked to enter their transponder number when completing the online application. Please direct your inquiries to Student Financial Services Office at 519-433-3491 ext. 4319 (Wemple Room 144).
Parking Passes are sold out for 2021-2022
If you have paid for a pass and your assigned lot is full, ask the on duty parking attendant to find you an alternate spot.
Parking overnight is not permitted between the hours of midnight and 7:00 a.m. Overnight Parking is available for Resident students at a cost of $10 per night or $40 per week. To purchase an overnight pass, please see Debbie O’Brien in W055 (contact Security after hours).
Guests and Special Events
Guests and Special Events must be reported to Debbie O’Brien so that arrangements can be made to accommodate parking requests. For guest information, please fill out a guest parking request and forward to Debbie.OBrien@Kings.uwo.ca.
- Transponders are used to access a designated King’s parking lot.
- Transponders are a taxable benefit. To find out associated costs, contact the payroll office.
- To obtain a transponder an application can be filled out and left with the Reception Office.
- Employees who will be on a sabbatical or away from the College indefinitely should return their transponder so deductions are not incurred.
- A $40 replacement fee will apply for lost or stolen transponders.
- Free street parking is available. Limit of two hours.
- Take London transit. No need to pay. Just show your student card.
- Use the King’s shuttle. View the shuttle schedule.
- Borrow a bike through King’s Wheels. Students can borrow a bike and helmet for 24-hours at a time. Find King’s Wheels details.
King’s University College accepts no liability for theft or damage to cars in the parking lots. Ensure that vehicles are locked and that no valuables are visible. Only cars with a special permit are allowed to park overnight on King’s property, all others will be towed at the owner’s expense.