- Pay-per-use parking at King’s costs $5.00 per entry (coins only).
- Pay-per-use parking is in operation Monday to Friday 7:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Parking Policy / Immobilized Vehicles
- Parking Fine(s) - Notice of Objection
Student - Guaranteed Parking
East Lot Parking with Transponder (P1/P2)
Broughdale Hall Parking (P6)
Residence Parking - Meadowdown (P5)
- Off Campus Parking - Meadowdown (P5)
If you need to leave your car in a lot overnight, you must notify security so that you are not ticketed or towed. Overnight Parking is available for Resident students at a cost of $10 per night or $40 per week. To purchase an overnight pass, please contact Security.
Guests and Special Events
Guests and Special Events must be reported to Debbie O’Brien so that arrangements can be made to accommodate parking requests. For guest information, please fill out a guest parking request and forward to Debbie.OBrien@Kings.uwo.ca.
- Transponders are used to access a designated King’s parking lot.
- Transponders are a taxable benefit. To find out associated costs, contact the payroll office.
- To obtain a transponder an application can be filled out and left with the Reception Office.
- Employees who will be on a sabbatical or away from the College indefinitely should return their transponder so deductions are not incurred.
- A $40 replacement fee will apply for lost or stolen transponders.
Parking Lot Access
There are six parking lots on the King’s University College Campus (see map):
- There are six parking lots at King’s University College. Pay-per-use parking spaces are limited See the campus parking map.
- P1 Wemple Hall – Parking with transponder and limited space for pay-per-use parking after 3:00 p.m.
- P2 East Lot – Parking with transponder and limited spaces for pay-per-use parking.
- P3 Library – Daily pay-per-use on a first-come basis. $5 entry.
- P4 Dante Lenardon Hall – Reserved for parking pass holders.
- P5 Meadowdown – Residence parking permit required.
- P6 Broughdale Hall – Parking permit required.
- Free street parking is available. Limit of two hours.
- Take London transit. No need to pay. Just show your student card.
- Use the King’s shuttle. View the shuttle schedule.
- Borrow a bike through King’s Wheels. Students can borrow a bike and helmet for 24-hours at a time. Find King’s Wheels details.
King’s University College accepts no liability for theft or damage to cars in the parking lots. Only cars with a special permit are allowed to park overnight on King’s property, all others will be towed at the owner’s expense.