Student Affairs is concerned with the quality of student life and learning outside the classroom at King’s University College. Responsibilities include particular student support services, facilities and student activities. The Dean of Students is available by appointment, telephone and email, to assist with a wide variety of issues of concern to students.
Student Affairs has specific accountability for:
Accessibility, Counselling and Student Development -- Headed by Manager Student Wellness
Residence and Campus Life -- Headed by Associate Dean of Students
King's International -- Headed by Manager of King's International
Office of the Dean of Students -- Headed by Dean of Students
Reporting and Evaluation
- Office of the Dean of Students Priorities
- Student Affairs Framework
- Jean Vanier's 5 Principles of Humanity
- 2018 - 2019 Academic Year
- 2017 - 2018 Academic Year
- 2016 - 2017 Academic Year
- 2015 - 2016 Academic Year
Please visit the Current Students website for access to information and resources.