OBJECTIVES AND RESPONSIBILITY
The objective of Purchasing is to look after your needs. We want to provide you with the goods or services you require, on a timely basis, at the lowest cost possible and on a continually reliable basis. We would like to ensure an economical use of College funds, ensure ethical buying practices, maintain good supplier relationships and ensure compliance with the regulations governing taxes, accounting procedures and other related College polices.
Each member of the College community is a representative of this institution and the way each individual conducts business impacts on the Colleges ability to engage in future business relationships. It is our duty to promote this organization as one that deals equitably with all current or potential suppliers. We can accomplish this by:
- Giving vendors a full and courteous hearing.
- Maintaining open and fair competition between suppliers.
- Being honest and truthful in all inferences and statements.
- Never benefitting from the errors of our suppliers.
- Treating all communication with vendors as confidential.
King's University College is committed to providing goods and services in a manner that ensures and ethical, professional and accountable BPS supply chain by respecting:
- Personal Integrity and Professionalism.
- Accountability and Transparency.
- Compliance and Continuous Improvement.
- The dignity and independence of persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility Standards for Integrated Accessibility Standards O. Reg. 191/11, s. 5 (1); O. Reg. 413/12, s. 4 (1) developed under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005
BPS Procurement Directive- Broader Public Sector Procurement Directive: Issued by Management Board of Cabinet April 2011
Purchasing Policy - Approved by Board of Directors on November 26th, 2014
A Purchase Order Number must be obtained when goods or services are ordered by an authorized representative of King’s University College. Please use the Employee Centre to complete a Purchase Requisition or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a request.
SPSS Site License
The SPSS site license is managed through the Western Campus Computer Store.
A King’s Purchase order is required if being paid by your Department. If you are purchasing the license through your PDF, please contact Mike Assaf at 519-661-3520 (ext. 85113) with your credit card information and then submit the receipt to Accounts Payable at King’s for reimbursement.
SPSS software: http://www.spss.com
|Tiffany Chisholm, Purchasing Coordinatoremail@example.com||x.4314|