King’s University College is committed to providing goods and services in a manner that ensures ethical, professional and accountable BPS supply chain by respecting:
Personal Integrity and Professionalism
Accountability and Transparency
Compliance and Continuous Improvement
- The dignity and independence of persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility Standards for Integrated Accessibility Standards O. Reg. 191/11, s. 5 (1); O. Reg. 413/12, s. 4 (1) developed under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005.
King's AODA training can be found here.
The governments AODA website can be found here.
- Boiler Services RFP 2018
- Financing Services RFP 2018
- Submissions Due: July 16th, 2018
- In order to facilitate comparison of proposals please set rates as of 11:00 am, July 12th for the forward start date of Sept. 1st, 2018.
- Executive Search RFP 2018
- Financial Audit RFP 2017
- Space Audit RFP - 2017
- Security Services RFP – 2017
- ATM Contract – 2017
- Transportation Services RFP – 2016
- Photocopier RFP – 2015
- Food Service RFP – 2015
- Transportation Services RFP – 2013
- Insurance Broker RFP – 2014
- Land Surveyor RFP – 2013
- SLC Furniture RFP – 2013
- Purchasing Card Provider RFP – 2012
- Auditor RFP – 2011
- Investment Council (Foundation) RFP – 2011
- Investment Council (Pension) RFP – 2011