King's Library

Faculty members may appoint research assistants or students to borrow library material against their faculty identification card by completing the Faculty Authorized Borrowers form. A copy of the completed form will be kept on file in the faculty member’s home library while the proxy borrower will carry the original to present at any Affiliate University College Library or Western Libraries’ Service Desk when borrowing material on the faculty member’s behalf.