Papercut Mobility Print
An overview of Papercut can be found here:
Printing from a Personal Device
The instructions given below are shown for Windows OS, using a Chrome browser. Your installation details may vary depending on your system and browser, but the steps will be similar.
- Click to Download the Mobility Print Installer at https://kucprint01.kc.uwo.ca:9164/setup
- Open the file when downloaded
- Click Next though the prompts, accepting the license agreement and adding the printer KUCPrint.
- When prompted, enter your King's or UWO username and password.
- When complete, you will not see any new programs installed. Instead, a new printer will have been installed on your computer called KUCPrint.
- Choose KUCPrint when printing your documents.
Release your print jobs by approaching any Toshiba Walk-Up Copier and either:
- physically tapping your employee card, or
- logging in with your King's or UWO account
If you experience any difficulties please don’t hesitate to contact King’s ITS by submitting a ticket: