King's Secure Storage (KSS)
Files can be stored on King's Secure Storage and accessed from multiple devices. To ensure data safety, the KSS is backed up to multiple devices multiple times per day.
Accessing KSS from a browser allows you to download individual files, as well as:
- Share and send files/folders to other people
- Set password restrictions on files or folders
- View photos in a large-format gallery
1. In any browser, go to the following link: kucnextcl01.kings.kucits.ca.
2. a) Staff, log in using your King's username and password
2. b) Faculty, log in using your Western username and password
Accessing KSS from your computer's explorer allows you to:
- Seamlessly edit files without the need to download/upload individual files
- Always be connected to your remote files (when you have internet access)
- Keep everything syncronized across multiple devices
This content is not ready to be published. Please contact ITS at the form below.
For ITS use: /remote.php/dav/files/username/KingsDrive ZDrive Photos