Residence Staff Positions
Residence Staff Applications
- All applicants must submit the following:
- General Information Form
- Letter of Application
- Personal Resume and Cover Letter
- Names and Contact information for 2 references (One reference may be a past or present Residence Staff Assistant)
- Include references with your resume
- The letter of application (400 words maximum) submission which must consider the following:
Online community assistants are exempt from this section of the application
● INSPIRE: What inspired you to apply for Residence Staff position position? How do you hope to inspire residents?
● SHARE: Share with us some of your experiences at King’s, in residence and in your life experience which could contribute to your excellence as a Residence Staff Member.
● MOTIVATE: Where do you find your motivation to succeed, excel and overcome challenges? How do you motivate others?
Please email/call if you have any questions or concerns firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications due by
application deadline January 11, 2021 at noon.
Residence Student Staff
Hiring Guidelines & Considerations
for further information.