ACSD Appointment Request
Accessibility, Counselling and Student Development (ACSD) offers appointments for the following:
- Accessibility Services
- Assistive Technology
- Personal Counselling
- Career Services
- Learning Skills Services
- DARTS (Developing Academic Resiliency, Tenacity, and Skills)
- Campus Social Worker (click here for more information about this role)
If you are new to one of the above services, you need to complete the Registration Form. You can then schedule your initial appointment by calling our office at 519-433-3491 ext. 7800, or by completing the Appointment Request form.
If you would like to schedule a follow-up appointment with your Counsellor, you can do so one of the following ways:
- Through our Online Appointment Booking webpage
- Call our office at 519-433-3491 ext. 7800
- Stop by Wemple Room 151 OR
- Complete the Appointment Request form.
If you have questions regarding course selection, academic programs and/or graduation requirements please contact the Academic Dean’s Office
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or phone 519-433-3491 ext. 7800.