To write examinations with Accessibility Services, King's University College or Examination Services at Western University, students must have met with an Accessibility Counsellor to request accommodations for the current academic session.  Please contact Accessibility, Counselling, and Student Development at 519-433-3491 ext. 4321, or stop by Wemple Room 151.

For more information, please visit the Student Affairs webpage.