Teams - Setting Up Your King's Account
Setting Up Your King's Teams Account
You can login to your King's Teams account through various ways.
You can now use Teams in the web browser.
- Open a web browser and navigate to www.office.com and click Sign In
- When prompted, enter your King's email.
- When prompted, enter your King's password (the same as your MyKings.ca password).
Click Sign In
- You may be prompted to set up Multi-Factor Authentication. You can choose to have Duo prompt you via a text message, a phone call, or via an in-app push notification.
- Once you're logged in, click in the top left to see all apps, and select Teams.
You can now use Teams in your web browser!
If you need further assistance please contact King’s ITS by submitting a ticket: