Housing and Residence
Your home @ King's
Living in residence offers another dimension to your King’s experience. Living close to all the resources at King’s and living with classmates is an excellent way to thrive academically. Living in residence is convenient, but more importantly, it is a supportive learning environment. We know that your first-year experience is an important time of transition and we are here to help you achieve your goals. In addition to the full-time staff in the Residence Office, Residence Assistants, Residence Sophs, and King’s Academic Peer Mentors are all here to offer peer support.
We are proud of the diversity of our residence students.Students from many backgrounds and many countries make their home with us.Diversity is celebrated and respected in the residence community.
Perks of Residence Life
- Make lifelong friends in a caring community
- Fastest commute to class - ever!
- Enjoy your meals in the three food services locations at King's - offering a wide selection of food choices.
- Student lounges available
- Laundry on each floor in Wemple and Alumni Court and in each townhouse
Residence is now available for upper year students in the Epworth Place houses. On a quiet side street, these houses are conveniently located between the faculty building and Broughdale Hall. Each house has 3-4 bedrooms available with single room accommodation.
Advantages of living in residence:
- 8 month agreements as opposed to 12 month contracts from outside housing.
- Furnished bedrooms and living space
- Some bedrooms available with en suite bathrooms
- Next door to your classrooms and the library
- On a quiet side street
Tours of houses and townhouses are available on November 23, December 7 and January 11, all at 1:30 pm. Please register at email@example.com.
Please email us or stop by the Residence Office in Alumni Court for more information.
Hurry, these units will go quickly.
King’s residence is committed to the values of diversity, respect and academic achievement. Our goal is to create a safe, welcoming and accepting community where all cultures and differences are acknowledged and valued.