Office of The Principal
David Sylvester is the 8th Principal of King’s University College. Appointed in July 2009, Dr. Sylvester also holds a faculty appointment as associate professor in the department of History at King’s. He came to King’s after a decade of service as the founding President of Corpus Christi College, and as Principal of St. Mark’s College at the University of British Columbia.
Quick Facts about Dr. Sylvester
- holds an M.A. and a Ph.D. in Medieval History
- Has season tickets to Mustang games
- Is the eighth King’s University College principal
- Dr. Sylvester’s area of research focuses on the nature of community in the middle ages
- He is the past chair of the Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities of Canada (ACCUC).