Stratford Festival - Othello
Save the Date for Othello at the Stratford Festival
Sunday, June 9, 2019
This year's annual Stratford Festival event features a performance of William Shakespeare's Othello.Guests will enjoy:
- a plated lunch overlooking the picturesque Avon River at the Festival Theatre
- a lecture by King’s professor and Shakespeare scholar Dr. Paul Werstine ’70
- a presentation by Stratford Festival's Jennifer Stewart, Assistant Director of Othello
- premium level seating at a matinee performance
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-265-4406 / 519-433-3491 x4502.
Summer Green Salad with Greenroom Vinaigrette
- Ontario Chicken Breast, Basil Cream Sauce, Roasted Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables
- Perth County Pork Sausage Ragu, Barley Risotto, Seasonal Vegetables
- Portobello and Squash Wellington
About the Play
WHEN PASSION MEETS POISON
Undeterred by the differences in their backgrounds and life experiences, Othello and Desdemona defy prejudice to be united in marriage. But deadly malice lurks where the newlyweds least expect it, as the one man Othello trusts the most resolves to destroy their happiness at any cost.
Whispers of suspicion feed irrational jealousy in this gripping psychological drama, one of Shakespeare’s greatest and best-known tragedies.