Student Appreciation Week
There will be different activities around campus this week which are aimed at showing students how much they're appreciated here at King's. #fromKingswithLove
Schedule of Events:
- 10% off everything green @ the King's Connection.
- Enter to win a surprise! Ballots available at the ADO, Registrar’s Office, Dean of Students Office, Campus Ministry, Residence Office, King’s International, Student Financial Services, SW office, Central Services, King’s Connection and the Library. Winners will be contacted on November 27.
- Watch for a number of surprise events in the Library this week.
Monday, November 20
- Awake chocolate samples, and $1 Awake products. until 2 p.m.
- Free popcorn in the King Student Life Centre. 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Tuesday, November 21
- 50% off smoothies at the King Student Life Centre Cafe. Until 2 p.m.
- Free massages. KC214. 1-4 p.m.
- Essay Exams – Learning Skills Seminar. KC119. 1:30-2:30 p.m.
Wednesday, November 22
- Buy a large Fair Trade Coffee for the price of a medium.
- Drop-in yoga. Reflection Room, KC. Noon-1 p.m.
Thursday, November 23
- $1 craveworthy cookies at the King Student Life Centre Cafe.
- FREE coffee and treats at “Ask Joe”. Garron Lounge, King Student Life Centre. 10:00 am - noon.
- Two former guidance counsellors, Michael Hoy and Susan Berk, will be volunteering on campus a couple days a week to help students connect to resources on campus. They will be based in the Student Life Centre. Come out to “Ask Joe” today to meet them!
- Indigenous Elder on site for conversation and to answer questions. KC214. 10 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Free popcorn. KC. 2-3:30 p.m.
Thursday, November 23 and Friday, November 24 - P3 gates will be open for free student parking until 10 a.m. or until the lot fills each morning. A special bonus for our early bird students! (Parking lot behind the Library).
Friday, November 24
- $5 for an 8 oz soup and a sandwich from The Wedge.