Catholic Educational Partnership Group visits campus
November 22, 2017
Representatives of the Catholic Boards of Educations of Durham, Halton, Hamilton-Wentworth, Huron Perth, Niagara and St. Clair as well as the Catholic Curriculum Corporation, Catholic Education Foundation of Ontario, Catholic Principals’ Council of Ontario, Diocese of London, Institute of Catholic Education and Ontario Catholic Supervisory Officers’ Association met with King’s colleagues on November 21, 2017.
The Catholic Educational Partnership meeting is an annual event hosted at King’s that brings together all of our Catholic partners in education.
King’s is extremely fortunate to collaborate with many excellent partners: Catholic school boards and educational organizations, community organizations, public school boards, international educational organizations and university partners. These partners are critical to the realization of our mission and goals.
David Sylvester, King's Principal; Marilyn Mason, Vice-Principal, Enrolment Services and Strategic Partnerships; Tracy Cunningham, Associate Registrar, Prof. Jo-Ann McGregor; Dr. Joe Michalski; and Dr. Mark Yenson. Not pictured is Rev. Michael Bechard. The visiting attendees this year included the following:
- Anne O’Brien, Director of Education, Durham Catholic District School Board
- Joe Bezzina, Director of Pastoral Services, Diocese of London
- Donald Walker, Catholic Education Foundation of Ontario
- Richard James, President of Catholic Principals’ Council of Ontario
- Luciana Cardarelli, Program and Member Services Coordinator, Catholic Principals’ Council of Ontario
- Theresa Kennedy, President, Ontario Catholic Supervisory Officers’ Association
- Carole Allen, Project Manager, Friends and Advocates of Catholic Education
- John Crocco, Director of Education, Niagara Catholic District School Board
- Dan Parr, Director of Education, St. Clair Catholic District School Board
- Linda Ward, Board of Directors, Ontario Catholic School Trustees’ Association
- Jo-Ann McGregor, Coordinator of Catholic Studies for Teachers, King’s
- Lorrie Naar, Superintendent of Education, Halton Catholic District School Board
- Vince MacDonald, Director of Education, Huron Perth Catholic District School Board
- Grant McMurray, Curriculum Manager, Catholic Curriculum Corporation
- Michael Pautler, Executive Director, Institute for Catholic Education