Admitted to King's
The Application Process
We look forward to welcoming you to King's University College as a student! Now that you have been offered admission you need to do the following:
- If you have applied for Full Time studies through OUAC - Accept the offer of admission through the OUAC
- Make sure you have activated your Western Student ID through the Student Center
- Upload a photo of yourself for your student card photo. Your photo must be a portrait, and in JPEG format (Detailed Instructions).
- Complete your Residence Application and submit your deposit before the deadline
- Register for your Summer Academic Orientation appointment (SAO) kings.uwo.ca/sao/ after April 1. SAO runs from June 20th - August 11th, 2023.
- If you are choosing to defer your offer for this year, please contact the Office of Enrolment Services directly 1-800-265-4406 or 519-433-3491 and ask to speak with an Admissions Officer.
- Review the fee information about Tuition and Residence
- If you have a disability and are looking for accommodations you should visit our Accessibility Services site to make arrangements to meet with an Accessibility Counsellor who can assist in providing academic accommodation and access to assistive services.
- Your complete checklist of what to do next.