RS2352G - Rome and the Christian Tradition
Religious Studies 2352G - Rome and the Christian Tradition
We are planning to offer this course during Winter Reading Week, February 16 to 25, 2023. Please email Dr. Julius-Kei Kato by April 30, 2022, to express your interest in participating. Enrolment is limited.
An in-depth experience of the ancient history, art, and architecture of Rome, examining Rome’s enduring religious, political, and cultural significance.
- A 0.5-credit 2200-level experiential learning course offered by the Religious Studies Department at King's, led by Religious Studies faculty
- 7 full days in Rome over Reading Week
- Guided tours of the Vatican and other sites accompanied by local archaeologists and art historians
- Special access to archaeological sites, including Vatican Excavations (Scavi)
- Day excursion to the medieval city of Assisi
- 6 weekly pre-trip seminars
- King’s International Study Award ($1000) available to King’s students registered in the course
- For more information, email Dr. Julius-Kei Kato