RS2352G - Rome and the Christian Tradition
Religious Studies 2352G - Rome and the Christian Tradition
Experience first-hand the ancient history, art and architecture, and spiritual heritage of Rome
- A 0.5-credit 2200-level experiential learning course offered by the Religious Studies Department at King's, accompanied by Religious Studies faculty
- 7 full days exploring Rome over Reading Week
- Day excursion to the medieval city of Assisi
- Guided tours of the Vatican and other sites accompanied by local archaeologists and art experts
- Special advanced access to archaeological sites, including Vatican Excavations (Scavi)
- 6 weekly preparatory seminars to maximize experience and learning while in Rome
- King’s students enrolled in the course can apply for a travel bursary of $1000
- To apply or for more information, contact Dr. Mark Yenson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Enrolment begins Summer 2019, check your registration date.
Course will be offered again Winter semester, 2019–20, with travel to Rome Feb 13–22, 2020.